• CASA CARACOLA
Casa Caracola features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 2 dining rooms and 2 living rooms and 6 terraces.
With exceptional views on the ocean, the 250 m2 ( 2300 sq ft) upper unit offers * :
• 1 Master bedroom (60m2 – 540 sq ft) with a King bed and a single futon
• 1 breezeway with a Queen bed
• 1 Queen bedroom with a King bed convertible to 2 single beds
• 2 bathrooms
• 1 thatched roof dining area (seats 6)
• 1 living room with TV, 2 sofas and a small library
• 1 completely equipped kitchen
• 3 terraces shaded by pergolas and palapas
The apartment can welcome from 1 to 6 persons comfortably. On the roof you will find a huge terrace with tables and chairs offering 360° views of the sea, the reef, the lake and its’ mangrove. Great for watching the sunrise and the sunset !
Next to the house, there is an outside dining palapa with a gas B.B.Q., tables and chairs. And do not forget the beach palapa with its’ friendly shade and lounge chairs.
In front of the house, you will enjoy our huge raft “The Aquarium” , home to fish and other sea creatures . In the back of the property on the lake, there is a dock for bird and wildlife watching.
* You can choose from 2 rates : Casa Caracola Cosy & Casa Caracola Deluxe. One includes the entire unit and the other only part of it.
View from the Master bedroom’s terrace.
Video credit : Martha Millan
• Services & Amenities
• Caretakers on site
• Maid Service 6 days/week (except on Sunday and Mexican holidays)
• Bottled purified drinking water
• Towels and linens
• Blender, juicer, coffee pot and other kitchen items
• Gas B.B.Q.
• Beachfront palapa sunshade, lounge chairs
• Satellite TV
• 4 Kayaks – free use for guests
• Various snorkelling gear – free use for guests
• Safety deposit box in each bedroom
• Ceiling ventilators
• Rooftop lounging area and observatory
• Beach side decks with chairs and tables
• Outdoor shower
• Free Parking
• Beach games, kites, …
• Volley Ball ground
• Additional Information
The house is located in a marine park. Upon arrival, please stop in at XTC Dive Centre to purchase your entry bracelet. XTC Dive Centre is found on the beach road to your left when leaving Xcalak.